Thursday, October 23, 2008

what does 10 inches look like?

Something like this:


A large portion of my hair is now on its way to becoming a wig, and I have a new short 'do.

I still haven't decided if I love the new look, but it's growing on me (pun not actually intended there). I definitely used faaaaar too much shampoo this morning--it is always the first shampoo after a drastic haircut that makes you realize just how short it is.

On another note, I now have a whole lot of ponytail holders that are no longer useful to me, so if you need them, just let me know.

If you would like more information about donating your hair, check out
Locks of Love or Wigs for Kids.

2 comments:

Margie said...

OMG! You look fabulous :)

Sam said...

According to my dad, that's NOT what 10 inches looks like.