Friday, December 05, 2008

uncle

So, just in case you were wondering how my nieces took to their new uncle Todd...







...the phrase "attached at the hip" comes to mind.

I knew he was a hit when, as we were getting ready to sit down for dinner, I asked Kaelyn if the seat next to her was for me. Her response-- "No, TT, that's for Todd. You can sit on the other side of him." The coolness of Uncle Todd surpassed the coolness of Aunt TT. And I would be a little upset about it, if it just wasn't so incredibly cute to watch him with them...

3 comments:

Tara said...

So, tonight Sienna got onto me about bouncing a ball on the floor too high. She said, "Mommy, Todd said no." I would definitely have to say that Todd is a huge hit!!! : )

Erica said...

Anyone who likes kids, likes Todd..including other kids! :)

So I am now officially blogging, and I'm very confused, hopefully this will get easier and hopefully you can see who I am!

TT said...

T-Too funny. We can't wait to see you guys again at Christmas.

E-Welcome to the crazy world of blogging! I'll be sure to check out your blog.