Wednesday, April 07, 2010

pinata parade

We're having a Mexican-themed dinner at work, so I did an online search for a tiger pinata. And what I discovered in my search is that there are a whoooooole lotta pinata fails out there. I mean, you wouldn't even believe it. Which is why I have pictures to show you.

Guess what this is:


Give up? It's listed as a "cowboy boot." I promise that is not the first thing I thought of when I saw this image.

Next up, we have "dolphin" pinata:


Which looks to me like a cross between Pinocchio and Marvin the Martian--don't you think?


"Cake" pinata belongs over on the Cake Wrecks blog.


I'm trying to figure out why "dreidel" pinata is flipping me off.

I feel like if I rub "football" pinata, a genie might pop out.

"High heel" pinata looks like a bed you find in one of those cheesy honeymoon chalets. With tiny pink pillows.


"Smiling Dave" pinata really needs to put some clothes on. Or he might get re-named "pedophile" pinata. Seriously, he's naked and he seems far too happy about it. It creeps me out.

Suppositories come in red now? Oh wait, that's just "chili pepper" pinata.

Shouldn't I feel bad about beating up a United States army tank with a stick? It just seems unpatriotic. Maybe this is a big seller in other countries.

There's that tube sock I lost! ("hockey puck" pinata)

I think this must be a"squirrel" that has ingested too much high fructose corn syrup. And possibly nuclear gases.

And finally, there's "banana" pinata.

I'm not even going to touch that one with a stick...

No comments: