Monday, February 02, 2009

A letter to 2009

Dear 2009,

I think we have started off on the wrong foot. Let's just say that if January was your way of introducing yourself, then you seriously need to work on making a better entrance. Perhaps you should swing by Borders and pick up a book on how to win friends and influence people, because frankly, your first impression stinks.

I realize that we have only known each other for a month now, so I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and I hope that we can work this out and become friends. But let me be honest and say that, based on my feelings right now, I'd rather just go ahead and trade you in for 2010 and pretend that you never existed.

So, howzabout you lighten up a little bit, stop coming on so strong with all of the negativity, and let's see where this can go. I'm trying to be hopeful, so don't ruin it with February. Please.

Thanks,
TT

1 comment:

Sam said...

Yeah, 2009, if your pissing off our girl TT, you must be doing something wrong. You'd better have some seriously happy packages waiting to give us all when you're 5-6 months old, bro.