Monday, March 02, 2009

fever

So I was going through the "My Pictures" file on the computer, trying to clean things up a bit, and I came across this photo, taken at one of the many impromptu porch parties from last summer:



When I look at this photo, what immediately jumps out at me?
1. flip-flops and sandals
2. tank tops
3. everything around us is green

Have I mentioned that I AM SO READY FOR SPRING?

Oh, and by the way, it is March 2nd, and there is snow on the ground. "In like a lion", my arse. How about "in like a polar bear"? Sigh.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

amen, sister

Sam said...

What I really like about that photo is that there's an Enrique in it.

Sam said...

That plus the fact that Nora and I are the only two curmudgeons who aren't lamping for the camera.

Unknown said...

My non-presence in the photo indicates that I do not agree with your insinuation that winter = bad.

Therefore, I cast my vote for more winter!

(I was the only kid who thought the people/animals of narnia were complainers who couldn't see the joy in freezing one's ass off.)

Sam said...

Wait a minute. Who's J-P?

Sam said...

And wait a minute some more. Look closer...what's Scott up to in the picture?

TT said...

I believe that's called dipping. And I believe I am glad i didn't notice at the time, or I would have been slightly grossed out.