Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Lord have mercy


I am ashamed to admit it, but I managed to get sucked into a couple of episodes of "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" Yes, I know...completely and utterly shameful. And all I have to say is, oh my God, Heidi and Spencer, shut up!

I mean, I can't personally speak for Jesus, but I seriously doubt that these are two people he wants representing him on national TV. As a Christian, I can say that they certainly aren't people that I want representing Christianity as a faith. No wonder so many people think that Christians are crazy and obnoxious--because look at the examples that are so readily available to them.

Honestly, it's enough to make me want to travel all the way to Costa Rica just to slap some people. Forgive me, Lord, but I just think that some people deserve a good old fashioned smiting.


1 comment:

Erica said...

I really almost just vomitted a little bit.