Monday, August 04, 2008

magnificent seven

This post is a little belated, because I don't have any of my good pictures on the home computer, so I couldn't post over the weekend.

On Saturday, one of my most favoritest people in the world turned seven. Yes, she's so cool that I have to be completely grammatically incorrect and make up words just to express how fantabulous she is.

She is a beautiful, fun, silly princess:


She is a cheerleader and encourager to others around her:


She is a fearless adventurer:


She is the walrus, goo goo g'joob:


And she is, most certainly, the apple of her Aunt TT's eye:


Happiest of birthdays, sweet one--you have brought so much joy and laughter into this girl's life that it's hard to imagine what the world was like before you were here. May this new year of your life be your best one yet. I love you dearly.

No comments: