Thursday, May 14, 2009

our boys

I thought I would share some great new pictures of Goober and Goonie (their newest nicknames), taken at our Mother's Day brunch by the wonderfully talented Erica.




She somehow managed to catch Tucker in the one shining moment he was not barking--and even got him to smile for the camera. That feat alone should earn her a photography award. They look so adorable in these pictures that you would never even suspect that one of them is The Most Vocal Dog in the Entire World (and if they discover other worlds, I have no doubt that he could qualify for Most Vocal Dog in the Universe), and the other one is the Destroyer of Everything, able to rip apart magazines, shoes, remote controls, etc. in 2 seconds flat.

Ahhh...but we love them. I mean, come on...look at those faces!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the idea of Levi and Tucker discovering new worlds all by themselves.

Erica said...

AWW! You're too sweet!! Those boys are both so loveable though I will admit, Tucker was much harder to capture than Levi. :) Thanks for the compliments!!!

TT said...

K-Ah yes, I used the grammatically ambiguous "they"--making it sound like Tucker and Levi would be the discoverers. Too funny!

Sam said...

Levi's been reading the Bhagavad Gita? Weird.