Wednesday, May 21, 2008

blog-hopping

This whole blogging world is quite strange.

If you're anything like me (a curious cat), you can totally get sucked in to link-hopping. I'll visit friends' blogs that I like to follow, and I'll see the list of their blogging friends, so I'll click on a few of the links to check out what their other friends are like. And then while I'm visiting those other blogs, I might become intrigued by a cool name on their link list...so I just keep traveling from blog to blog until my eyes get a little blurry from reading so many life essays.

And in the process, I've actually discovered a few blogs that I quite like, and I find myself going back to visit them (once I can retrace the link-map that got me there). Part of me would even like to add them to my link list...except that it seems a little weird, considering that they have no idea who I am. Unless, of course, they have done the same thing I have and discovered my blog during their web-wandering.

I did find one blog, though, that I thought I would share, because it's just too darn funny. Anytime I need a laugh, I visit this blog, and it almost always delivers.

No comments: