Wednesday, September 03, 2008

toss. turn. repeat.

Welcome to day 3 of insomnia. I just wrote that sentence, and then stared at the computer screen for about 10 minutes before continuing, because I couldn't think of what to write next--that's how well my mind is working at this point. I have reverted to operating off of artificial energy, in the form of quadruple lattes (and the fact that a quadruple latte is actually listed on the regular menu at Portland Brew makes me think that I'm not the only one with a problem). I'm pretty sure that I could be mistaken as one of the extras in Shaun of the Dead. I'm just proud that I managed to pull together an outfit that matched this morning.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Insomnia sucks. Try throwing a tantrum. Seriously. When your eyes are so tired you can't read anymore but you still can't sleep, a good yelling fit--directed at the floor or a sofa--really helps sometimes.

Also, books on tape.