Friday, September 26, 2008

why i love working in a school

Because kids are very entertaining, particularly when they don't even mean to be.

Now that my office is at the high school, I miss out on a lot of the adorable, funny antics of the little ones, but fortunately I have co-workers that are willing to share some of the gems.

For example, a second grade class was asked to write thank you letters to a couple of musicians that had performed a concert for them. They took great care to decorate their construction paper cards, and one little boy decided to draw a guitar on the front of his card.

To see his drawing of the guitar, click here.

I think it's a perfectly lovely picture of a, ummm...guitar, don't you?

2 comments:

Margie said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't have words for that.

Real Live Lesbian said...

That is priceless! That's a mighty large fret you have there!