Thursday, January 03, 2008

ho ho ho

Christmas was lovely this year, although somewhat rushed...we managed to do 4 Christmases in 3 days, so it was a bit of a whirlwind! Here are a few highlights:

My Christmas present (and why I love having a handyman around the house)--a pantry that Todd built:


--it's beautiful and I love it!

Sienna enjoyed opening her presents--some of them were even bigger than her:


Todd was a big hit with the ladies:

(with my niece Kaelyn)


(with his niece Alayna)

We kept some friend's dogs, and Tucker ended up with a girlfriend:

(yeah, they were making out like this most of the time!)

It was a great Christmas, and to me, the best part of the holidays is spending time with family. I'm glad that we were able to see all of our family members (both mine and Todd's) at some point during the holidays.

Merry merry!

No comments: